Apricot Rocket, Inc. is a Texas Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “Apricot”). Mailing address is PO Box 2067 Addison, TX 75001. You can reach our offices during normal business hours by calling 817-569-0494.
The following Terms and Conditions of Service apply to all Clients:
CRM System Usage Fees
- By using the Apricot Rocket CRM and Marketing Automation System (hereinafter referred to as the “System”) you hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “T&C”).
- The Apricot System is designed to be used by Clients for the purpose of storing customer records (hereinafter referred to as the “Records”) and facilitating communication with those customers by a variety of automated and semi-automated digital processes.
- Client may use System only for legal purposes and may not use System to promote any belief or activity that is restricted or regulated by any City or County or State government or by the Federal Government of the United States.
- Client is hereby warned not to store sensitive financial information on the CRM system as Apricot hereby disavows any responsibility for loss of such information due to any security breach whether such security breach is due to Client related actions or inactions or is due to any other cause.
- Client is hereby notified that Apricot shall take reasonable precautions to insure that the data stored on the System is secure, however, Client hereby expressly acknowledges that all electronic systems are vulnerable to breach and Client hereby agrees that any such breach is a risk that Client takes at Client’s own risk and that in the event of such a breach Client shall not hold Apricot liable for any losses or damages that Client suffers as a result of such breach event.
- Apricot shall comply with all requests made via court order to provide information to Local, State and/or Federal law enforcement authorities about Clients or Records that Client has on the System.
- Client shall be entitled to Free use of the System in accordance with the published guidelines so long as Client has 100 Records (the Free Record Limit) or less on the System.
- If Client adds Records or if Records otherwise increase above the Free Record Limit the Client shall make a payment in advance for the use of the System in accordance with the payment required to have access to more than the Free Record Limit number of Records.
- Apricot offers use of the System on a monthly basis. Fees paid by Clients are for service are paid month-to-month in advance of use. Once fees are paid Client is not entitled to a refund if Client decided, after making payment, that Client no longer wishes to use the service. All sales are final.
- In the event that there is an error in the billing process Apricot shall immediately refund any amount paid that is charged due to an error in the billing process.
- Apricot does not store Client financial information on Apricot servers. All Client financial information, including credit card information, is stored on third party servers that are fully PCI compliant.
- The Apricot System is fully SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted and all information that is provided to Apricot is kept secure using 256 bit encryption technologies.
- All System related services are digital and are delivered immediately upon Upgrade by Client using the Apricot System payment process.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Money Back Guarantee offer limited to 1st time customers. Existing customers opening an additional account do not qualify.
- Money Back Guarantee is limited to a maximum refund of $100. Payments for services in excess of $100 will not be refunded.
- Money Back Guarantee is limited to the first 60 days of service and must be requested within 60 days of the start of initial service. Refund requests received after 60 days will not qualify for a refund.
Hosting and Service Fees
- Some clients may have elected to have Apricot host their websites and provide marketing related consulting services. Such clients will pay Apricot a Service Fee either monthly or annually in advance. Clients may not purchase hosting alone but only when bundled with services.
- Hosting services are offered at a flat rate fee of $2/month whether paid month-by-month or annually in advance. Hosting services are included in the Service Fee of either $27/month or the prepaid annual fee of $324. The Service Fee includes both Hosting and Consulting services. Consulting services include nominal adjustments to the website from time to time as needed.