The Apricot Rocket Shopping Cart is an extremely powerful cart system and it is easy to setup.
Please watch this short video to setup your cart.
Adding Stripe as a payment option
- Create a Stripe account
- Login to your Stripe account
- Click on the “Developers” section of the left side menu
- Click on the “API Key” selection option under Developers
- Look for the “Publishable key” line in the right side content area.
- Copy the Publishable key and paste it into the Publishable Key field in the Settings area of the Shopping Cart.
- Find the “Secret key” and then click on the button that says [Reveal live key token] to reveal the Secret key.
- Copy the Secret key and paste it into the Secret Key field in the Settings area of the Shopping Cart.
- You are done.
- Make a test purchase from your Cart and check that the payment went into the Stripe account.
Adding PayPal as a payment option
- Create a Paypal Business Account
- Upgrade the account to a Business Account
- Log in to the Paypal Account.
- Select Tools… then All Tools… then Integrate PayPal… then Open the API Credentials panel
- Select Braintree SDK… click on the Manage SDK Credentials link… then click on the Manage Credentials and Currency link
- Click on the your App Name link if you have one… Create an App if you do not already have one.
- Make sure that you are in the Live mode vs the Sandbox mode… then
- Copy your Client ID and paste it into the Settings area for PayPal in Apricot Rocket… and then do the same thing with the Client Secret.
Adding NMI as a payment option
- Create an NMI account
- Insert the Username into the Username field in the Shopping Cart Settings area.
- Insert the Password into the Password field in the Shopping Cart Settings area.
- Test the interface by making a purchase and confirm that the payment shows up in your NMI Account.
- You are done.
Adding Pay-by-Phone as a payment option
This one is very easy… turn on the Pay-by-Phone option.
When someone wants to make a purchase using the Pay by Phone option they will be directed to wait for you to call them.
Be sure to call and get payment information before sending products out.
Adding RKTT Tokens (Rocket Bucks) as a payment option
This option is under development
Adding Bitcoin as a payment option
You must enter your Bitcoin wallet address and then the system will instruct people to send the appropriate amount of Bitcoin to your wallet.