Time is of the Essence!
Know Who Clicked… When they Click!
Drip Marketing Campaigns are a great way to build Top-of-Mind Awareness and to impress prospects with your knowledge and capabilities. Knowing when someone clicked on a link in an Email… and WHO clicked… WHEN they clicked… the INSTANT that they clicked… is ideal.
- Our ClickTrigger click tracking and alert system sends you an Email when an Email Link is clicked.
- The ClickTrigger automated email tells you exactly who clicked. If you have a Phone # for that record you can call them immediately.
- The ClickTrigger also can send an SMS Text Message to your phone if you wish. The SMS text message will have the Ph# from the CRM record (if one exists) and you will be able to click on the Ph# to make a call
Use Case Example: You are a real estate agent and you send out an email showcasing a home you just listed. You want to know immediately when someone clicks on a link in that email to visit the page where you advertise the listing. You want to call while the prospect before they call another Agent to set an appointment to see the home. With the ClickTrigger you get either an Email, or an SMS Text Message, or both, letting you know immediately when the link is clicked and who clicked it.
The following list of video tutorials will help you get started with the Apricot Rocket system:
- Welcome to Apricot Rocket
- CRM – Basic Orientation and System Overview
- CRM – How to setup Database Classifications
- CRM – How to upload Records from a spreadsheet
- CRM – How to perform Searches
- CRM – How to Export your Records
- CRM – Basic Newsletter Template Creation and Management
- CRM – Creating Email Campaigns
- CRM – Email Statistics
- CRM – Creating Custom Database Fields
- CRM – How to setup SMS Text Messaging
- MARKETING AUTOMATION – Creating Custom Forms – Fundamentals
- MARKETING AUTOMATION – Creating Custom Forms – Create a “Newsletter Subscription” form process with automated delivery of promised PDF content.
- MARKETING AUTOMATION – Creating Custom Forms – Creating a Custom Form Sequence
- MARKETING AUTOMATION – Creating Custom Forms – Advanced Topics
- MARKETING AUTOMATION – Logic Gates
- MARKETING AUTOMATION – Using Logic Gates with Custom Forms in sequences
- MARKETING AUTOMATION – Triggers
- SHOPPING CART – Initial setup information
- SHOPPING CART – Adding Products
- SHOPPING CART – Variable Price Products
- SHOPPING CART – Custom Product Pages
- SHOPPING CART – Custom Product List Pages
- LEADS Program Tutorial
- Rocket Bucks & RKTT Tokens – How they work.
- Rocket Bucks Redemption Program