First – decide how you want to get paid
Your customers pay you directly. Payments go directly into your merchant account. Select from these fully integrated payment processors:
Fully tested. Works on all browsers and devices.
Select your preferred payment gateway, insert a couple of codes, turn the payment gateway on, and you are ready to start accepting payments.
Next setup your Sales Tax schedules:
- Select a State
- Add a Tax Rate
Create a separate Sales Tax rate for each State, if you need to.
Generate Sales Tax Reports by Date Range and State to make compliance filings easy.
Next setup your Shipping Rates:
- Standard Rates – a simple process where you apply simple rates to all product shipments
- Non-Standard Rates – individual products can have rates for that specific product
- Surcharges – allow you to adjust the standard rates for shipments to specific States
- Dimension & Weight based rates allow you to charge when dimensions and weights are required
You have the flexibility to customize your shipping rates however you neeed. Every combination of shipping rate calculation you can imagine is included.
Then… Organize Products into Categories and Sub-Categories
Make it easy for people to find your products and services by creating Categories.
Each category can have up to 5 levels of Sub-Categories to help segment your product and services.
Then… Add Products
At a minimum you will want to add the following:
- Product Name
- Product Image
- Product Description
- Sale Price
Optional information includes:
- Additional images
- Retail Price
- Discount Price
- Backorder Option
- Dimensions & Weight
- Standard Custom Fields (color, size, etc.)
Insert Cart Code on your website…
then… viola!… you are ready to start selling.
Find the ‘top level’ cart codes here:
>> Layout Setup
>> List Manager
>> </> Shortcode & iFrame Code tab
Note: You can insert cart codes for Categories and Sub-Categories to make it easy to create pages for specific product groups.
Need Help Getting Customers?
Add your Products to the Apricot Rocket Marketplace.
- We promote the Marketplace to get Customers to visit.
- Customers find your products.
- Customers buy direct from you.
- You receive their payments directly.
- You handle fulfillment and returns.
Finding Customers can be time consuming, expensive, and frustrating. Let us help.
We Make E-Commerce EASY!
You can be up and running with an online store in just minutes. Here are the steps:
- Select from a variety of themes that you can preview then select for your store.
- Customize your theme with custom images to make your store unique.
- Add products individually or upload a product list from a spreadsheet.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Launch your store.