CRMs Improve Office Efficiency primarily by automating repetitive tasks such as setting up marketing processes and making sure that prospective clients get consistent delivery of marketing messages.
One of the main goals of all business is to improve office efficiency. Any business that has figured out how to create a Marketing and Sales process which generates significant volumes of leads knows that tracking the leads and nurturing the leads to generate the maximum number of actual clients is a tough and challenging task. Lead nurturing and management is a time consuming process which is critical to the revenue generation process.
Many businesses get parts of the process in place and yet drop the ball on other parts of the process. You need to be able to handle each of the following tasks efficiently and consistently otherwise you are wasting marketing efforts in both time and money.
- Identify prospective clients by building a standard profile of the ideal client.
- Know what media those prospective clients are most likely to pay attention to.
- Know what messages are most likely to gain the attention of prospective clients.
- Know what time of day is best to deliver the message for maximum result.
- Have a powerful Call to Action which collects specific information about individual prospects.
- Capture pertinent useful information about such prospects.
- Based on the information captured pass the information along to the next person or step in the nurturing process.
- Prepare and deliver communications to the prospect that are designed to move the prospect towards taking a purchase action.
- Record the Purchase action and make sure that you deliver the product or service as promised.
- Follow up on the purchase process to make sure that any issues that might arise are dealt with before they become a problem and otherwise demonstrate that you value the customer and appreciate their purchase.
- Continue with follow up communications designed to lead the customer to make additional purchases or referrals from your business.
A CRM can assist with every one of these steps by collecting all pertinent information and making sure that each person involved in the nurturing and purchase process within your company has the information that they need when they need it to make the process culminate in a purchase and a happy experience for the customer.
If you need any help designing a marketing and sales process for your business give us a call at 817-569-0494 and lets visit. We love solving problems.